Find Most Popular Birthday Cake with Different Flavors
Birthdays are an important and special occasion in each and every person's life whether they are turning 10 or 50....
Are you trying to lose weight? Get in shape? If so, don't bother with the latest dieting fads. The most essential part of losing weight and maintaining health is by making lasting lifestyle changes. Clean Eats promotes a lifestyle that eliminates processed, packaged foods packed with salt, sodium, and chemical ingredients. Instead we focus on natural, nutritious foods that allow your body to operate the way it was meant to. Start fresh with our clean eating tips now.
1. Do eat four to six small meals a day. Smaller, more frequent meals will stabilize your blood sugar levels and lead to a more rapid metabolism. And, because the meals keep the belly satisfied throughout the day, you’re less inclined to turn into a fridge/pantry snacking monster.
2. Don’t skip breakfast. Never. Ever. Your first meal establishes healthy metabolism throughout day. What’s more, by skipping it you’ll likely end up consuming larger quantities of food at later meals.
3.Do drink. Drink ridiculous amounts of water. Personally I recommend four to six glasses of H2O every day to keep the body hydrated, at the very least. It will also help suppress the feeling of being hungry, making you less likely to give in to unhealthy snack attacks. For a refreshing twist on this go-to drink, try Morning Lemon & Mint Water.
4. Don’t drink too much alcohol. Whether it’s wine or beer, alcohol offers only empty calories and no nutritional value. If you’re going to enjoy alcohol, save it for special occasions.
5. Do keep “clean” snacks close. Whether the day is filled with the kids’ sports events or just Netflix binge watching, it’s very tempting to give in to the unhealthy snacks habit. Maintain your focus and pack up healthy snacks in advance.
6. Don’t bottleneck yourself with sugar. Excess sugar is associated with higher risk of obesity, high blood pressure, and inflammation. Pre-processed and processed foods often bombard the body with unnecessary sugar. Even if a product sounds healthy, like store-bought applesauce, it often packs too much refined sugar. Rather, satisfy a your sugar cravings with natural sugar sources, like those found in a whole apple.
7.Do get veggie. Vegetables provide nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber. This is one source of food you simply cannot get enough of. If you're a calorie/carb-counter, don't worry: carbs that come from fiber sources (like tons of vegetables) don't even count towards your daily macros!
8. Don’t super-size your meals. Even if you’re eating a clean diet, it will be significantly more difficult to lose weight eating portions fit for a professional Sumo wrestler. Cut down the portion sizes and eat four to six smaller meals per day.
9. Do combine lean protein and complex carbs at each meal. This clean eating go-to move will lower insulin spikes and maintain energy levels. The combo also acts as a natural appetite suppressant, helping you feel fuller longer. Pair Chicken Pot Roast with your favorite salad topped with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, or red wine vinegar.
10. Don’t start your week without a meal plan. If you can't answer the question “what's for dinner tonight?“, start planning from now on. Prepare a week’s worth of clean eating recipes and meals in advance so that you don’t give in and feed your family a boxed meal containing processed or other powdered chemical garbage.
From planning clean eating recipes to watching what you drink, you have the power to change how your body looks and feels. Take your first step today!