Photo credit: Martha Stewart — by Akpo Uyeh
Guess what is on the menu list today? It is French Toast! Whoop! Whoop!!There are toasts but French Toasts surpasses then all :)
Asides being very crunchy, French Toast is nutritious. It is very easy to make, saves a lot of time. A ready meal you can have for breakfast , runch or lunch.
Here are the ingredients needed:
Photo credit: SnapGuide — by Akpo Uyeh
* 4 Slices of thick bread
* 1/4 Cup of clarified butter
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together then whisk in the cream
2. Add the nutmeg and mix well
3. Soak the bread for about 1 minute until well saturated
4. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add clarified butter
5. Allow both sides to get brown
6. If needed you can finishcooking in a 350 degrees oven until done
Voila! Your French toast is ready to eat! This recipe serves 2. Bon Apetit!
photo crdit: Kitchme — by Akpo Uyeh