Find Most Popular Birthday Cake with Different Flavors
Birthdays are an important and special occasion in each and every person's life whether they are turning 10 or 50....
Guess what is on the menu list today? It is French Toast! Whoop! Whoop!!There are toasts but French Toasts surpasses then all :)
Asides being very crunchy, French Toast is nutritious. It is very easy to make, saves a lot of time. A ready meal you can have for breakfast , runch or lunch.
Here are the ingredients needed:
* 4 Slices of thick bread
* 1 Cup of heavy cream
* 2 Eggs
* 3/4 Cups of Sugar
* 1/2 Teaspoon of Nutmeg
* 1/4 Cup of clarified butter
Method of preparation:
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together then whisk in the cream
2. Add the nutmeg and mix well
3. Soak the bread for about 1 minute until well saturated
4. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add clarified butter
5. Allow both sides to get brown
6. If needed you can finishcooking in a 350 degrees oven until done
Voila! Your French toast is ready to eat! This recipe serves 2. Bon Apetit!